ABOUT FOODWORLD MEDIA
FoodWorld Media is an integrated publishing and marketing communications company that covers the technical arena in sub-Sahara Africa, with a focus on food, agriculture, health and technology in the Continent.
The company focuses on providing information on the opportunities, trends, innovations and market insights in these key areas of the economy in sub-Sahara Africa.
Our focus areas are the following:
- Food, nutrition & health;
- Engineering, science & technology;
- Agriculture and agri-business.
WHAT WE DO
FoodWorld Media is the leader in the publication of high quality, high impact B2B magazines that target managers and opinion leaders in Africa’s industry.
Our publications are distributed to several African countries and are also available online – highlighting trends, analysis and investment opportunities in the Continent to our readers across the region.
Our readership extends beyond the Continent to other parts of the World, especially those interested in the happenings in Africa’s industry.
Our publications include:
- FOOD BUSINESS AFRICA magazine - The first technical magazine that targets the food and beverage processing industry in sub-Sahara Africa. Find more on the website: www.FoodBusinessAfrica.com
- AGRI-BUSINESS AFRICAmagazine - The premier resource focused on policy, technology and trends on Africa’s agriculture and agribusiness. Find more on the website: www.AgriBusinessAfrica.net
- DAIRY BUSINESS AFRICA magazine - The first technical magazine that targets the dairy and milk processing industry in sub-Sahara Africa. Find more on the website: www.DairyBusinessAfrica.com
The company plans to introduce more magazines covering engineering, health, science and technology with the goal of providing a 360 degrees view of the industry in Africa in future.
b) Events management
We organize and execute industry events in the region with the goal of providing business and networking platforms between the industry players, governments, suppliers and other stakeholders.
Some of our key events include:
- African Food Manufacturing & Safety Summit Conference & Expo – The region’s largest innovation and technology trade event that covers food processing, food packaging and food safety in Africa. Find more on the website: www.afmass.com
- Regional Agri-Business Trade Fairs – These are annual agriculture focused trade fairs that bring together farmers, suppliers, regulators, NGOs and other stakeholders with the aim of improving farm production, reduce post-harvest losses and increase produce quality in a particular region. Information about our regional agro trade fairs can be found here: www.agribusinessafrica.net/agroevents
c) Consultancy, Trainings & Capacity Building
The company, alone or in partnership with various partners, plans and executes various types of seminars and trainings covering such topics as food safety, food technology, packaging, agri-business and food nutrition.
The company also has a number of consultants who provide consultancy services on value addition; food quality, systems and safety; formulations development and management; food nutrition and business management.