EXHIBIT AT NAIROBI AGRO-TECH FARMERS EXPO
Theme: Catalysing regional agro and agribusiness industry in the 21st Century
The Nairobi Agro-Tech Expo provides your company with the right forum to showcase your products - from agrochemicals, inputs, equipment, packaging and services to farmers and other stakeholders from the region.
Benefits for an exhibitor at the Expo include:
- Two dedicated days of Farmers Expo, where over 5,000 farmers shall converge to learn and share best practices in agriculture and post-harvest management
- Company listing in the Event Directory.
- Opportunity to interact with industry, Government and NGO leaders from the region, which shall translate to increased business for your company.
- Free entry to the Workshop and networking sessions
- Your logo and company information on the event website with a link to your website for one year, appearing as one of the Exhibitors.
- Extensive coverage in our publications Agri-Business Africa magazines, before and after the Event.
. . . and many more benefits.
The following suppliers of products and services shall find the Expo especially relevant to their goals:
- Suppliers of agrochemicals and inputs - fertilisers, seeds, pesticides, herbicides, soil conditioners
- Animal health products
- Heavy farm equipment including tractors, harvesters, trucks and vehicles
- Farm equipment including milking systems, sprayers, dosers
- Irrigation equipment
- Farm building materials
- Crop protection products and systems
- Processing and packaging equipment and supplies
- Packaging materials – corrugated, paper, labels and sleeves
- Laboratory testing, infrastructure and software
- Consultancy services on systems management, testing and other services
- Financial and insurance companies
- IT and communications - mobile systems, software
- Pest control and management
- New innovations and technologies
- Food companies and food service providers
- Government agencies and county governments
- Pumps, generators, solar systems and related
- Storage solutions and post-harvest systems
- Training agencies, universities and research organisations
- NGOs involved in the agriculture value chain
- Services to the agro industry - warehousing, distribution and transport
- Engineering services and systems - refrigeration, cooling and engineering supplies
. . . . and many more related suppliers of products and services.
For more information about exhibiting at the Nairobi Agro-Tech Farmers Expo call us on +254 725 343932 or email: info (at) foodworldmedia.net.